Here’s a fun assignment for you: Take on the #2022AugustBONUS challenge happening now in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! It won’t feel like homework, because (A), it’s super fun, and (B), you may walk away a winner (talk about extra credit… or prize pack, that is!). Take a look at the details and due date below, as well as the bright delight that inspired this challenge!
To create this layout you will need:
- Back To School Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Building Blocks Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back To School Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back To School Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the yellow toy mini-figures building blocks paper as the base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut five 1″ x 12″ strips and two 1/2″ x 12″ strips from various designer and building blocks papers. Adhere two 1″ x 12″ strips and one 1/2″ x 12″ strips horizontally along top and bottom edges of base page. Adhere remaining 1″ x 12″ strip vertically along left-hand edge of base page.
Step 3: Using the 12-inch Trimmer or All-Purpose Scissors, cut seven 1″ x 2″ blocks from the multi-hued tessellated building blocks paper. Use Foam Squares to mount blocks in zigzag pattern over the edge of the vertical 1″ x 12″ paper strip.
Step 4: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut one 4″ x 4″ and one 4″ x 6″ photo mats from designer papers. Mount one 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ photo and one 3-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ photos on mats. Arrange between paper strips and adhere.
Step 5: Add embellishments and stickers in clusters as shown or as desired, using Foam Squares for added dimension. Cut a small piece from one of the lined tag embellishments and tuck under 4″ x 6″ photo. Journal on the tag with a Dual-Tip Pen.
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand; you do not need to use the Back To School collection to be eligible to win.
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, Aug. 28, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 29 Aug. at 2:59pm AET) with hashtag #2022AugustBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, Sept. 1, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Winners will get to pick THEIR CHOICE of 1 Paper Pack + 1 Embellishments Pack + 1 Sticker Pack!
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to 3 participants who complete the challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident you used the sketch we provided as inspiration to create a project using predominantly Creative Memories products. Prize winners will be announced on Thursday, Sept. 1, at noon CT.
Product used: Back To School Collection | CA | AU
Remember, you have until Sunday, Aug. 28, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 29 Aug. at 2:59pm AET) to complete your layout and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with hashtag #2022AugustBONUS to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Will you be taking on the #2022AugustBONUS challenge?! We sure hope so — we’re excited to see what your creative genius has to show!
3 thoughts on “Be A Grade Above The Rest: Take On The #2022AugustBONUS Challenge”
Love the layout. Could you please list instructions all together and then pictures at the end or beginning. That would make it easier to print instructions, so we don’t have to print so many pages. TY
I copy and paste image(s) & instructions into a Word document in the order I prefer and easily keep the printing to one page. I also make extra notes for myself.