Here’s a fun assignment for you: Take on the #2022AugustBONUS challenge happening now in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! It won’t feel like homework, because (A), it’s super fun, and (B), you may walk away a winner (talk about extra credit… or prize pack, that is!). Take a look at the details and due date below, as well as the bright delight that inspired this challenge!
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand; you do not need to use the Back To School collection to be eligible to win.
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, Aug. 28, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 29 Aug. at 2:59pm AET) with hashtag #2022AugustBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, Sept. 1, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Winners will get to pick THEIR CHOICE of 1 Paper Pack + 1 Embellishments Pack + 1 Sticker Pack!
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to 3 participants who complete the challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident you used the sketch we provided as inspiration to create a project using predominantly Creative Memories products. Prize winners will be announced on Thursday, Sept. 1, at noon CT.
Remember, you have until Sunday, Aug. 28, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 29 Aug. at 2:59pm AET) to complete your layout and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with hashtag #2022AugustBONUS to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Instructions for #2022AugustBONUS
To create this layout you will need:
- Back To School Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Building Blocks Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back To School Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back To School Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the yellow toy mini-figures building blocks paper as the base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut five 1″ x 12″ strips and two 1/2″ x 12″ strips from various designer and building blocks papers. Adhere two 1″ x 12″ strips and one 1/2″ x 12″ strips horizontally along top and bottom edges of base page. Adhere remaining 1″ x 12″ strip vertically along left-hand edge of base page.
Step 3: Using the 12-inch Trimmer or All-Purpose Scissors, cut seven 1″ x 2″ blocks from the multi-hued tessellated building blocks paper. Use Foam Squares to mount blocks in zigzag pattern over the edge of the vertical 1″ x 12″ paper strip.
Step 4: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut one 4″ x 4″ and one 4″ x 6″ photo mats from designer papers. Mount one 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ photo and one 3-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ photos on mats. Arrange between paper strips and adhere.
Step 5: Add embellishments and stickers in clusters as shown or as desired, using Foam Squares for added dimension. Cut a small piece from one of the lined tag embellishments and tuck under 4″ x 6″ photo. Journal on the tag with a Dual-Tip Pen.
Will you be taking on the #2022AugustBONUS challenge?! We sure hope so — we’re excited to see what your creative genius has to show!