Do you remember that feeling of walking into your new classroom every year? The moment of meeting your teacher, classmates and friends who would you spend time with over the next year. From the first day of school to field trips, class plays and more, it’s important to remember these school days for years to come. So if you want to file away school themed memories, then take a look at this picture frame embellishment that is ready for scholastic snapshot-worthy sensations!
To create this layout you will need:
- Back to School Annual Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back to School XL Layered File Folder Frame Embellishment or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back to School Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back to School Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out all of the Back To School XL Layered Frame Embellishments in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of Black Solid Cardstock as base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut an 11″ square from the rulers designer paper.
Step 3: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut three 4″ x 12″ strips from the blue thought bubbles, red apples and Kelly green dots designer papers. Arrange them over the 11″ rulers paper square on angles emanating from the bottom middle and fanning out to the top. Adhere and trim off overhang with 12-inch Trimmer. Align and adhere to the base page.
Step 4: Cut two 1-1/2″ squares from the stripes paper. Cut each square from corner to corner to get four triangles. Add one triangle to each corner of the rulers paper.
Step 5: Mount one 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ photo onto the Kelly green dots strip, aligning the edges/angles.
Step 6: Adhere one 4″ x 6″ photo behind the layered file folder frame embellishment with Tape Runner, then arrange and adhere it on top of the other photo and paper strips on the opposite angle.
Step 7: Add a journal tag from the embellishments pack and a title sticker below photos as shown or desired. Journal on the tag with a Dual-Tip Pen.
Will you be creating a layout with this file folder picture frame embellishment? What school themed memories are you going to use with it?