Month by month, Mother Nature exudes a bounty of beauty and undergoes a metamorphosis of change… and fall is no different! Product Development Creative Manager Noreen Smith embraced autumn’s allure (and a Jumbo Custom Cutting System Pattern!) by making this fall scrapbook layout that is big and bold, crisp and comforting!
To create this layout you will need:
- Sunflower Fields Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunflower Fields Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Days Well Spent XL Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Jumbo Wavy Square Pattern or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares Variety Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use brown chevrons paper as the base.
Step 2: Cut a wavy square from orange plaid paper using the outside edge of the Jumbo Wavy Square Custom Cutting System Pattern and the Red Blade. Cut a square shape from yellow polka dots paper using the inside edge of the Jumbo Wavy Square Custom Cutting System Pattern and the Red Blade. Align and adhere the yellow polka dots square to the orange plaid wavy square. Use the 12-inch Trimmer to cut through both papers at approximately 3″.
Step 3: Place the cut/straight edge of the larger layered piece along the bottom edge of the base page and the cut/straight edge of the smaller layered piece along the top edge of the base page as shown.
Step 4: Crop two photos to 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and mount onto yellow polka dots paper. Crop two photos to 3″ x 4″ and mount on an angle overlapping the space between the two layered paper pieces.
Step 5: Add a die-cut title from the Days Well Spent XL Embellishments pack and stickers from Sunflower Fields Stickers pack. Journal directly on yellow polka dots paper.
What photos would you adhere onto this fall scrapbook layout from Noreen? How would you switch up her idea for other seasons?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 36,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!