Is there anything prettier than fall foliage? The autumn season is perhaps the most photogenic of them all and we’re sure you’ll have a plethora of photos to pic from when making a fall scrapbook layout. Thankfully, with the bounty of beauty that comes with the Harvest Delight collection, you don’t have to choose just some – you can use them all! Take a look at this warm and welcoming fall scrapbook spread and see what types of seasonal surprises you can put on the page!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Harvest Delight Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Foiled & Embossed Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 2 sheets of cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Songbirds Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the cardstock as your base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut an L-shaped piece from each green plaid patterned paper, making each side 1-1/2″ wide. Adhere the pieces to the upper and outer edges of the layout. (Reserve the remaining 10-1/2″ squares._
Step 3: Cut the orange patterned papers to measure 10-3/4″ x 10-3/4″ (optionally, make the cuts slightly diagonal for an offbeat look). Adhere them to the layout so the green plaid patterned L-shapes show. Flip the 10-1/2″ square green plaid patterned papers over to the white floral sides and adhere them over the orange pieces, aligning with the inner and lower edges.
Step 4: Cut two 4″ x 6″ mats from gold patterned paper and adhere them to the lower sides of the layout. Cut two variety mats to 4″ x 4″ squares and adhere them above the gold patterned mats.
Step 5: Trim four photos to measure 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ and adhere them to the layout, as shown. Trim two more photos to measure 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and adhere them to the gold patterned mats.
Step 6: Cut an orange stripe and gold scalloped border sticker in half and place one of each near the bottom of both sides of the layout, as shown. Punch a border using the Songbirds Border Punch with teal patterned paper and cut it in half. Place it just above and overlapping the orange strip.
Step 7: Add stickers and embellishments and journal as desired.
This autumn scrapbook spread is the perfect way to add some fall flair to any album. What types of photos will you fill this layout with? What autumn activities do you have planned? Let us know in the comments below!
6 thoughts on “Make Your Autumn Amazing with this Fall Scrapbook Spread”
Love this layout ! Colors are beautiful, pictures stand out, accents are not overdone !
I love it all and even more so that it shows a double page layout!’
Love this. I can’t wait to share it.
Your ideas are wonderful. Great layouts always.
This is great. It shows off the pictures. The layout has more than one or two pictures. I was attracted to the pictures not the scrapbooking. Super job.