Thanks so very much to everyone who joined us this weekend for our NSD 2020 Worldwide Virtual Crop! It’s been so exhilarating to spend this time scrapping projects with you, and you should all be proud of the amazing work you’ve put in. Alas, drumroll, please — it’s time for the 12th challenge!
Haven’t had enough? Grab a drink and join us at 3pm CT for our NSD Happy Hour Virtual Crop! (Australia – Click here for your Happy Hour)
Creative Memories Advisors and Home Office Staff from around the world have created layouts for YOU! Review all posting times here.
If it’s your first time participating in a Virtual Crop and you’d like a quick walk-through of what to expect before we get started, you can get the 411 on Virtual Crops here, including how to participate, what you’ll need, examples of challenges and more. Read this post in Japanese ⇒ 日本語はこちらです
Reminder About Post Approvals & Security
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A FREE EVENT. If you see anything asking you to enter credit card information, it is NOT LEGITIMATE.
Due to spam posts because of the popularity of our virtual events, we have had to change our virtual events so that each post submitted must be approved by an admin.
- The Home Office team will approve your post as quickly as possible. During challenge times (posted here), please give the US/CA team 15 minutes to approve your post. After challenge hours, please give the team 4 hours to approve your post.
- All posts submitted from now through the 11:59pm CT deadline on Sunday will be reviewed and approved prior to the winner selection on Thursday, May 7.
- Thank you! This is to ensure the safety and enjoyment of this event for everyone!
Japanese Translation: このイベント内で、クレジットカード情報を取得しようとするスパムコメントが投稿されています。本イベントは無料ですので、クレジットカード番号を聞かれても決して入力しないでください。
The Prize for All 12 Challenges
The prize for all 12 challenges of the NSD Worldwide Virtual Crop will be the exclusive 12×12 Periwinkle Triflora Album Cover. Prizes will be awarded to two participants in each challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident that you have used the sketch we provided as inspiration to create a project using predominantly Creative Memories products. Prizes will be announced on Thursday, May 7, at 3pm CT.
Worldwide Virtual Crop Challenge #12:
- Create a layout following the sketch below.
- Take a photo of your completed project.
- Post the photo of your completed page, spread, border or card to the NSD Worldwide Virtual Crop Facebook Event Page AND add #CM1, #CM2, #CM3, etc., to the caption/comments. You will add the hashtag that matches the challenge that you are submitting. No words needed, just stick to the hashtag CM with numbers as this is a bilingual event! Feel free to use other hashtags as well, such as #NSDWWVC2020 or #CreativeMemories, but BE SURE to include #CM1, #CM2, etc., so we can find your post. For Instagram users, you will need to add #NSDWWVC2020 AND #CM1, #CM2, etc., so your post can be found.
- You have the entire event to submit all 12 challenges (some will post while you are sleeping). To see your final deadline date and time, check when your Facebook event ends; this will show you the date and time in your time zone. View challenge times in your time zone here. Keep refreshing the Facebook Event Page to see others’ masterpieces!
TUTORIAL: You won’t want to miss an awesome technique showing the Camera Love Punch with CM Advisor Jenny Korte.
Jenny Korte is from Grand Rapids, Michigan. She is married to the love of her life and they have four beautiful daughters. She has been an Advisor for four years and has been scrapbooking for 20 years. Her greatest joy of scrapbooking is seeing her family and friends reminisce with each page-turn of the scrapbooks she’s created and helping her customers experience the same.
To create this layout, you will need:
- Picture This! Paper Pack
- Picture This! Stickers
- Picture This! Embellishments
- Cloud, Aqua, Dark Sea Green, Blue & Navy Cardstock
- Camera Love Punch
- Playland Mini Trio Punch Set (Burst Punch)
- Custom Cutting System
- 13×13 Custom Cutting System Mat
- Circle Custom Cutting System Patterns
- Red Custom Cutting System Blade
- Peekaboo Pockets™
- 12-inch Trimmer
- Personal Trimmer
- All-Purpose Scissors
- Tape Runner
- Repositionable Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
- Denim Dot Pen
To create this layout, you will need:
- SNEAK PEEK: Digital Planes Kit (Launches on May 4)
Thanks for joining us! When posting your projects on social media, use #NSDWWVC2020 and #CreativeMemories to share your excitement!
Shop United States | Shop Canada | Shop Australia | Shop Japan
9 thoughts on “NSD 2020 Worldwide Virtual Crop: Challenge #12”
hello I’m scrapbooking
Is there somewhere that shows all 12 challenge sketches? It’s difficult to choose which will fit my photos when I have to look at each blog post. Thanks! Sue
Would you post all 12 challenge sketches in one blog post, please? Easier to match with my photos that way, so I can catch up!
Hi Sue! You can see them all together on the Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/events/645441692975194
What I do is copy and paste each layout diagram and print them out onto copy paper. That way I don’t have to keep looking for the blog posts. I’ve only had time to do layouts 1 and 2 but I will go back to these diagrams and finish up as I can. My goal is never to worry about completing pages just to try to win a prize – the prize is in getting layouts done!
Love these ideas Jenny! Very creative!!
Thanks for all the ideas on how to use the camera love punch.