Oh, say can you see — it’s the Festive Fourth collection! This collection is made up of all the elements of the Fourth of July we love, including fireworks, barbecues, family get-togethers and more. Take a look at this patriotic scrapbook layout and start coming up with your own ideas for how you’ll integrate the red, white and blue into your projects!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Festive Fourth Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Festive Fourth Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Firecracker Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at everything that is included in the Festive Fourth collection!
Step 1: Use a piece of White Cardstock or a White Refill Page as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 6-1/4″ piece of glue gingham patterned paper and adhere to the lower half of the layout. Cut apart the sheet of borders and boxes and adhere the “Proud to be an American” strip just above the gingham piece. Adhere a stars border sticker above that.
Step 3: Adhere the “Land of the free…”, “America!” and “The essentials” boxes to the layout as shown. Cut a 6-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ strip of sky blue patterned paper and adhere it underneath.
Step 4: Crop two photos to measure 5″ x 4″ and mat with two pieces of 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ red patterned paper. Crop another photo to measure 4″ x 5″ and mat with a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of dark blue patterned paper. Mount on the layout.
Step 5: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What do you like most about this patriotic scrapbook layout and the new Festive Fourth collection? Let us know in the comments below!