At this point, we’re all probably starting to feel a little bit cooped up due to the quarantine and perhaps spending some time daydreaming about when and what our next vacation or trip will be. In blog contributor Sachiyo Omitsu‘s case, she’s been thinking about open waters and going on a cruise. She put these daydreams to work and created a fun cruise scrapbook layout instead — check it out!
I have been dreaming of going on a cruise lately — I often catch myself thinking about what it would be like. I’ll imagine feeling the warm breeze on my face, listening to the sound of the waves and sipping on a tropical cocktail beneath a blue sky that goes on forever. Until that day comes, this cruise scrapbook layout will have to do!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Cruisin’ Along Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Cruisin’ Along Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with the Jumbo Circle Pattern or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Jumbo Circle Pattern returning October
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)All
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of dark blue patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Place the Custom Cutting System with the Jumbo Circle Pattern to the lower bottom of the water and sky patterned paper. Using the outside of the Jumbo Circle Pattern with the Green Blade and then Red Blade, cut a circle only above the water surface. With the All-Purpose Scissors, cut the circle and narrow ring along the water surface.
Step 3: Adhere the water and sky patterned window to the base. Flip the circle piece and add to the middle of the base.
Step 4: Adhere stickers and laser cut borders, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What emotions and fantasies does this cruise scrapbook layout wave in for you? Let us know in the comments below!