Another month has come and gone… but not without a challenge to end it on a high note! That’s right, it’s time for another edition of a Completed Album Challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group!
If you completed an album this month (does not need to be from start to finish in May, just completed in May), make a short video flipping through each of the pages in your newly completed album. Then, post your video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag #MayCropDontStop for the chance to win! So finish out your latest album today (and perhaps this summer scrapbook layout will inspire you!) so you have a chance to win!
Here’s an example of what your Completed Album Challenge video could look like!
For ALL the details on the Completed Album Challenge, check out this blog post.
And again, if you’re looking for a layout to create to finish your latest album, today’s post can do just that! Easy!
To create this layout you will need:
- Sunrays for Days Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Light Blue & Navy Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with the Jumbo Circle Pattern or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of Navy Solid Cardstock as the base of the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of Light Blue Solid Cardstock to measure 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Adhere 6″ x 4″ photos to the larger variety mats.
Step 4: Adhere a small journal variety mat to a larger variety mat.
Step 5: Adhere all mats to the layout.
Step 6: From the outer edge of the Custom Cutting System Jumbo Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a circle with Navy Solid Cardstock. Do not move the template. Then, cut around the outer edge with the Green Blade. Cut these pieces to create the “bunting banner strings” along the top of the layout.
Step 7: Cut various papers to measure 1″ wide by varying lengths (1-1/4″ to 1-3/4″). Gently fold one end of the piece, cutting from the fold out to the points of the paper, at an angle, to create the “V” in the bunting banner piece. Adhere each piece tucked behind the “bunting banner strings.”
Step 8: Adhere stickers and embellishments using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
Who’s ready to take on the May Completed Album Challenge? Will you be making this summer scrapbook layout to finish out your next album? (We sure hope so, and can’t wait to see your completed project!)