What are your scrapbooking goals for the year? Whether it’s to complete a certain number of albums, to scrapbook X times a week or to finally get those photos off your phone and start getting them into an album, we can help! The last week of every month throughout 2023, you can take on the Completed Album Challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! This challenge will help incentivize you to achieve your album goals for 2023 AND to share your memories with others and be inspired by theirs as well! Learn more about the challenge below.
Completed Album Challenge
- Who can participate? All Advisors and customers who are members of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group.
- When are the challenges? The last week of each month. Challenges will start Mondays at noon CT and will end on Sundays at 11:59pm CT.
- What is the challenge? When you finish a new album, make a short video flipping through each of the pages in your newly completed album. Then, post your video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag for the chance to win. For example, January’s will be #CompletedJan2023.
- What can you win? Three lucky winners will get to choose the Fast2Fab™ Bundle of their choice!
- When will winners be announced? On Thursdays at noon CT the week after the challenge has ended.
- Does it need to be a newly completed album? For the first month, you can share any album(s) that you completed in 2022 or January 2023. From February on out, you’ll want to show a newly completed album that you finished during the month to be eligible to win.
- Why does it need to be a newly completed album for February and after? Because it’s more fun that way AND it will help you achieve your album goals for 2023!
Here’s an example of what your Completed Album Challenge video could look like!
- How many completed pages count as a “completed album”? You will need to have a minimum number of pages that come in the Refill Pages pack for the size of the album you are completing. So:
- If a 12×12 album, at least 16 pages.
- If an 8×8 album, at least 12 pages.
- If a Happy Album, at least 13 pages.
- Do I have to create an album from start to finish in 1 month to be eligible to win? No! It can be completing any album you’ve already been working on. All that matters is that you finished it during the month you post your challenge video (from February on out).
- Do Custom Albums or digital albums count? Yes!
- Do I have to use all Creative Memories products to be eligible to win? No, but it must be evident that you have created your album using predominantly Creative Memories (new or old) products.
If you’re close to completing an album, this would be a great time to finish it so you can post your challenge video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! And who knows… you may be a lucky winner!