Yes, we love road trips, adventures in the mountains, camping and more… but there’s also something indulgent and relaxing about a beach or an under-the-water vacation. If you’re daydreaming about the seaside, tranquil rolling waves lapping the shore, sunshine aplenty and swimming with friends and family, then this water themed scrapbook layout is a current project you should undertake!
To create this layout you will need:
- Serene Waters Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serene Waters Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serene Waters Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serene Waters Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Cutter or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of cool stripes designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Set the Circle Cutter dial at 10″ and cut a circle with navy abstract paint daubs tonal paper. Set the dial at 9.4″ and cut a circle with mint waves tonal paper. Set the dial at 9″ and cut a circle with circling schools of fish designer paper. Adhere as shown on the layout.
Step 3: Crop two photos to 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and mount on 4″ x 4″ pieces of soft medium orange rolling waves designer paper. Crop one photo to 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ and mount on a 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of navy abstract paint daubs tonal paper, along with the “Just add water” embellishment. Adhere all on the circling schools of fish circle as shown.
Step 4: Cut a 12″ x 1/4″ strip of navy abstract paint daubs tonal paper and adhere along the bottom edge of the layout. Cut a 12″ x 1/2″ strip of mint waves tonal paper and adhere just above it. Layer and adhere the sea turtles and seaweed laser-cut borders as shown.
Step 5: Add embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
What memories would you dive into with this water themed scrapbook layout?
6 thoughts on “Be Full Of Glee And Under The Sea: Water Themed Scrapbook Layout”
Love the layout!
Love this!!! I have the CM CCS cutting system and jumbo circle. Which ones do I use for these circles, please?