National Hydration Day is June 23, and what better way to celebrate the awesomeness of aqua than to commit to staying hydrated! H₂O is an integral part of our lives that keeps us healthy and happy — of course it’s necessary to drink water on the daily, but also think of days spent on the lake, at the pool or waterpark, hunkered down on a rainy day, jumping into puddles and so much more! So, we challenge you to pay homage to the gift and element that is water by taking on the National Hydration Day Pop-up Challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by creating a layout featuring H₂O designs on your page… AND the prize package includes a supply of Serene Waters goodies! While you’re taking on this challenge, let’s all commit to staying HYDRATED!
How to Participate:
- Review the pop-up challenge below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group.
- Create a layout of your own (or pull up a sketch from a previous Virtual Crop or blog post) that has a water-themed item anywhere on the page!
- You could use a paper with a raindrop ripple design, a wave embellishment, a water-themed BMC or punch, a photo enjoying time at the pool; ANYTHING H₂O-related is fair game!
- Snap a photo of your finished project(s) and share it in a new post in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, July 2, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 3 July at 2:59pm AET) with hashtag #HydrationScrapNation for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 2 lucky winners!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, July 6, at noon CT.
Tip: Check out your stash for a starting point — the Sweet Summer, Serene Waters and Seaside collections, along with the River Waves Border Punch and Rolling Sails Border Maker Cartridge are a few items that you could use for your #HydrationScrapNation layout!
And what can you win?
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to 2 participants who complete the challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident you created a water-themed layout using predominantly Creative Memories products. Prize winners will be announced on Thursday, July 6, at noon CT.
Splash On Your Pool Party Days With This Summer Scrapbook Layout
Looking for more Sweet Summer layout ideas? Get them here ➤
Be Full Of Glee And Under The Sea: Water-Themed Scrapbook Layout
Looking for more Serene Waters layout ideas? Get them here ➤
Plunge Into Paradise With This Seaside Scrapbook Layout
Looking for more Seaside layout ideas? Get them here ➤
Water you going to showcase on your submission(s) for this pop-up challenge? A refreshing reminder that submissions are due in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, July 2, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 3 July at 2:59pm AET). Have a splish-splashing (and scrappy!) good time!
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 33,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!