What has been on your to-do list lately? Is it a tire rotation for you car? Cleaning the house for a family reunion? Maybe planning a surprise birthday party? Well, if you want to take a bit of a break from day-to-day life and plan a little extra scrappy FUN into your calendar, then set aside some time for the August Completed Album Challenge. (Psst, we only have three more editions to go in 2022 after this month!)
It’s easy to do — if you completed an album this month (does not need to be from start to finish in August, just completed in August), make a short video flipping through each of the beautiful pages in your newly completed album. Then, post your video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag #AugustCropDontStop for the chance to win! Now that sounds like a good to-do!
Check out this fall scrapbook layout with the latest Golden Harvest collection and be inspired to finish out your album today!
Here’s an example of what your Completed Album Challenge video could look like!
For ALL the details on the Completed Album Challenge, check out this blog post.
If you’re looking for a layout to create to finish your latest album, today’s post is here for you!
To create this layout you will need:
- Golden Harvest Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Golden Harvest Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Golden Harvest Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Golden Harvest Layered Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Golden Harvest Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Golden Harvest Laser Cut Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the whole Golden Harvest collection in the video below.
Step 1: Use the yellow simple plaid designer paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the light brown tree branches designer paper to measure 12″ x 6″. Adhere to the top of the layout.
Step 3: Cut three photo mats from the green leaf collage designer paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere angled and overlapping on the bottom yellow simple plaid portion of the layout. Adhere 4″ x 4″ photos. Cut any excess hanging off the edge with scissors.
Step 4 Layer a small and large variety mat, adhering on the top-left side of the layout.
Step 5: Cut a photo mat from red leaf fabric designer paper to measure 4-3/4″ x 4″. Adhere a photo that measures 4-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 6: Cut “L” pieces from various papers. Adhere them along the upper-right corner of the photo, cutting sides to fit with scissors.
Step 7: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares to add dimension.
Step 8: Journal as desired.
Okie dokie, so who’s ready to take on the August Completed Album Challenge? Will you be making this fall scrapbook layout as the finishing touch to your album?