I honestly can’t think of a more simple, fun, quick way to highlight the high school years, than putting those photos into the FABULOUSLY beautiful Achievements Fast2Fabulous Album. Not only are you able to add photos from throughout high school, but add in a few embellishments or designer papers, which will add a little “pep” to the already fantabulous scrapbook pages!
Occassions/Events to consider adding to your graduates album:
- Sporting Events
- Awards Ceremonies
- Choir Concerts
- Marching Band
- Getting Driver’s License
- First Car
- First Job
- First Date
- Senior Photos
- Guestbook For Grad Party-Add 3″ x 4″ pieces of cardstock to the album to indicate to your guests where they should sign. Then, at the event, take photos of your grad with each guest–adding them to the album next to the place where they signed after the event.
To create this album, you will need:
- Achievements Album
- Fast 2 Fabulous Achievements Pages
- Black Pen
- Paper- of choice (optional)
- Cardstock– of choice (optional)
- Embellishments- of choice (optional)
- Tape Runner & Foam Squares
Any high school grad would be thrilled to have a book full of love to look back on when they are away at college!
So…..why not add a little love to a scrapbook, and gift it to the grad you know!