Can’t get enough of this LOVE-ly collection! Here are some border ideas to inspire you to create pages in your album dedicated to your special someones and what they mean to you.
For these borders you’ll need:
- Mi Amor Paper
- Mi Amor Stickers
- Mi Amor Embellishments
- Cranberry, Black and White Cardstock
- Original Border Maker System with Heart Chain, Scallop Dot, Lace Flower Chain, Filmstrip and Evergreen cartridges
- Garden Vine Punch
- 12″ Straight Trimmer
- All-Purpose Scissors
- Tape Runner and Repositionable Tape Runner Refill
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
1.Evergreen Love Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ border from red/white stripe paper. Cut a 2″ x 12″ strip from black dot paper and adhere to border. Cut a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip of houses paper and adhere on top.
- Using the evergreen cartridge, punch a border with both white and black cardstock (skip the second notch and alternate in the heart chain cartridge for one punch). Trim out trees at 3/4″. Stagger black border over white and add to border. Add red hearts as shown (cut from border #3).
- Add “Love you more every day” sticker underneath hearts using foam squares.
2.Flowers & Dots Border
- Using scallop dot cartridge, punch a border with poppies paper. Trim to 2-1/2″ x 12″. Punch the other side (tip: attach post-it notes to edge to “extend” the width of paper so it fits in border maker holder).
- Cut a 1-1/4″ x 12″ strip of houndstooth paper; adhere down the length of scallop dot border.
- Using the lace flower chain cartridge, punch a border with both white and black cartridges. Stagger black border over white border (cut the overhang off one side of white and tuck it on the other side so the border is 12″ long). Adhere to border.
3.Snapshots of Home Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ border with red/white stripe paper.
- Using filmstrip cartridge, punch a border with black cardstock. Trim out to 2″ x 12″. Tuck houses sticker behind filmstrip and add to border.
- Using heart chain cartridge, punch a border with cranberry cardstock. Adhere on black cardstock underneath filmstrip.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ x 12″ border with red dot paper. Ct a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip with black cardstock and adhere to border.
- Cut two 2″ squares of hearts paper and two 1″ x 2″ pieces of wood-grain paper. Add down the length of border as shown, along with the Happy Valentines Day poppies sticker. Add red hearts as desired (leftover from Border #3).
5.You & Me Sittin’ in a Tree Border
- Using scallop dot cartridge, punch a border with red dot paper. Trim to 3″ x 12″. Punch other side.
- Cut a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip of white cardstock and a 2″ x 12″ strip of wood-grain paper. Adhere to border.
- Using garden vine punch, punch 1 border each with cranberry and white cardstock. Cut pieces and adhere to border as shown, overlapping cranberry over white.
- Trim a scrap of red dot paper to fit behind heart diecut. Write “you + me” on it and add to center of border.
4 thoughts on “Mi Amor Scrapbooking Borders”
Is there any way these could be done so we can print them out with the directions?
I love this pack of paper and embellishments. It’s very pretty and elegant.
Breathtaking! Awesome design!