Nothing can ever compare to the love, joy and delight your baby girl will bring you, and the backdrop for her most precious memories deserves to be just as adorable – the best way to share them is on the pages of this Little Lamb baby girl scrapbook layout. This layout creatively showcases so many of the beautiful papers in this pack. Check it out for yourself!
What You’ll Need to Create This Layout:
- Little Lamb Baby Girl Paper Pack – 6 Sheets
- Little Lamb Embellishments
- Custom Cutting System with the Red Blade and the Circle Patterns
- Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
- 12-inch Trimmer
Step 1: Use a piece of White Cardstock as the base for your layout. Note: It doesn’t matter what color you use; you won’t see it.
Step 2: Cut various pieces of Designer Paper as instructed below:
- Use Designer Paper #1 and trim it to measure 4″ x 12″. The layout here uses the grid patterned paper.
- Use Designer Paper #2 and trim it to measure 2″ x 12″. The layout here uses the floral patterned paper.
- Use Designer Paper #4 and trim it to measure 3″ x 12″. The layout here uses the wood panel patterned paper.
- Use Designer Paper #5 and trim it to measure 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ for a photo mat. The layout here uses the pink patterned paper.
Step 3: Next, you will need your remaining sheets of paper and the scraps from the papers you used to make circles. Place one piece of paper underneath the middle-sized circle from the Custom Cutting System and cut out a circle with the Red Blade. Repeat this step until you have cut out 6 circles from each of piece of paper.
Step 4: Now, you will need to adhere all of your background elements with the Tape Runner. First, adhere your wood design at the bottom, above adhere the floral design, and finally adhere the grid design above that.
Step 5: Next, adhere your circles starting at the top of your layout. Only use the Tape Runner on the top of the circle; this ensures you will be able to get circles underneath in the next row. Repeat with each row of circles until you have four rows with a total of 30 circles.
Step 6: Adhere your mat on the layout for your 4″ x 6″ photograph and then adhere an additional paper circle underneath the bottom-left side of your photo mat.
Step 7: Lastly, finish your layout by adding embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Comment below and tell us what you think of this adorable baby girl layout!