When it comes to creating a great scrapbook layout, it’s all about the details – and the decorations around the photos can really make a page stand out! When you take the time to adorn your page with an assortment of decorations (such as the Storytime Embellishments or Mat Pack on top of the Storytime baby scrapbook paper shown in today’s post), you’ll end up with beautiful pages you’re proud of. Check it out in this adorable baby scrapbook layout!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Storytime Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Border Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Storytime Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Adhesive or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the coral patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the floral patterned paper to measure 10-1/2″ x 10-1/2″. Adhere at an angle to the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of the yellow tonal patterned paper to measure 10″ x 10″. Adhere at an opposite angle as the floral paper.
Step 4: Cut a piece of the cream blanket patterned paper to measure 9-1/2″ x 9-1/2″. Adhere to the previous piece of yellow patterned paper.
Step 5: Adhere two large mats, one in the upper right and one in the lower left of the blanket patterned paper.
Step 6: Adhere two photos that measure 6″ x 4″ to the layout.
Step 7: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
So there you have it – see how adding tiny details and decorations to a page can create a beautiful layout?! What’s your philosophy when it comes to decorating your pages? Let us know in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “Spread Smiles for Miles with this Adorable Storytime Baby Scrapbook Layout”
That is an adorable layout. Love the small details/embellishments. I like to add small embellishments to my layouts. I think they make the layouts more interesting.
Love this page ~ adorable layout.