How much fun is it to finally get your hands on a new Happy Album kit? There are so many different possibilities that come with each kit — it can sometimes even be overwhelming to think of a new layout to create. If you’re looking for a new way to use Kit #18 (or any other scrapbook kit!), I’m here to help! Keep reading to find easy-to-follow instructions to create a layout with Happy Album Kit #18 (NEW), along with a sketch. Let’s get creating!
Each Happy Album kit comes with easy directions to create a stunning layout, but you can never have too many options! It’s fun to be creative with your layouts whether you take inspiration from the pages I scrapbooked below or come up with something new that you love. I’ve listed easy-to-follow instructions below so you can create a fun and fresh Happy Album layout. Let’s get started! P.S. Can we just take a minute to swoon over Kit #18 and those gorgeous embellishments?!
- Print four 3″ x 3″ photos and one 2″ x 2″ photo (to go under the frame embellishment shown above).
- Set aside two of the designer paper patterns from Kit #18 you like best and the Soft Mint Cardstock.
- Cut one sheet of the designer paper and the cardstock into two 6-3/4″ x 9″ triangles. You will have two triangles of patterned paper and two triangles of cardstock, making four in total.
- Tip: Fold the top left corner of your paper 90 degrees downward, meeting the right side of the page and forming a square. Then cut the square diagonally in half.
- Next, take the remaining designer paper and cut two 6-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ rectangles.
- Adhere the triangle pieces to your Happy Album pages alternatively, creating a square, as seen below.
- Adhere the two rectangle pieces to the bottom of each page.
- Lastly, adhere your photos and embellishments from Kit #18 to your layout and use the extra space to journal about your happy memories!
There are many ways for you to make this layout unique – change the quote, use different patterns or change the placement of the photos. The end result regardless of what you try? A page that makes you smile!
- Happy Album or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Kit #18 or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Travel Case or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Kits or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Refill Pages (optional) or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Starter Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Planner Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Planner Kit (optional) or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
I love giving you new ideas, inspiration and ways to use your Happy Album! I hope you had as much fun working with Kit #18 as I did. Show me what you’ve created by sharing photos of your layout on Instagram. Tag @BeHappyAlbum and use #HappyAlbum and #ShareYourHappy so that I can see!
Meet Sadie – Happy Album Marketing Manager
Sadie grew up crafting and scrapbooking using Creative Memories products. She has a passion for creating and telling her story through photos! On weekends, you’ll catch her on an outdoor adventure, traveling or spending time with family in her small Minnesota town. Join her on the @BeHappyAlbum Instagram page and Happy Album Blog where she shares all things happy!