There’s nothing like Halloween. When else are you encouraged to dress up, play pranks and binge on as much candy as you want? From pumpkins and witches to black cats and ghosts, there are so many spooky symbols of Halloween, and all of them bring on the boo in the Wicked Cute collection! Check out this Halloween scrapbook layout for a spell of inspiration!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Wicked Cute Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wicked Cute Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Scallop Burst Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use Black Cardstock as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece from the white grid patterned paper to measure 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ and adhere it to the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece from the aqua patterned paper to measure 11″ x 11″. Cut out the middle of this piece, leaving a 3/4″ frame and adhere it to the layout.
Step 4: Cut four pieces of the candy corn patterned paper to measure 10-1/2″ x 1/2″. Cut each end of these pieces using the 45 degree angle on the 12-inch Trimmer. Align them along the edge of the aqua patterned paper to create a frame.
Step 5: Using the Scallop Burst Border Punch, punch a border from the gold and orange patterned papers. Cut both borders to measure 3/4″ wide. Using a scissors, snip between each scallop to give it flexibility. Adhere them to the layout, overlapping as shown. Trim off any excess border pieces.
Step 6: Cut one photo to measure 5-3/4″ x 4″ and another to measure 3-5/8″ x 4″. Adhere them to the lower portion of the layout.
Step 7: Cut a piece of the black patterned paper to measure 9-1/2″ x 1″ and adhere them above the photos.
Step 8: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
Your sweet tooth will surely be satisfied once you get to work on this hauntingly happy Halloween scrapbook layout idea. What decorations do you like on your spooky, silly Halloween projects? How do you add your own touch and create the perfect potion? Comment below and let us know!
2 thoughts on “Have Your Pick of the Patch with this Halloween Scrapbook Layout”
Love the use of the scallop burst border punch as a swag