Do you ever feel like the autumn season comes and goes way too quickly? We have all these ideas for how we want to spend the season, but before you know it, it’s gone and winter has taken its place. Because of the brevity of this season, you need may need a quick fall scrapbook layout idea to get your photos displayed before the holidays come around. Thankfully, blog contributor Krislyn has you covered!
Fall is often one of those blink-and-you-miss-it seasons in Minnesota. So when the day is perfectly crisp and clear, and the vibrant leaves shine bright against the sky I just have to get out in the world and experience it!
Recapturing the glorious days of our autumn outings is made so much more satisfying with the Harvest Delight Fast2Fab Album™, paper and stickers. Featuring Fast2Fab™ pages as the backdrop to my photos makes the pages come together beautifully and quickly. The palette of the Harvest Delight collection just pops, bringing out the brilliant fall hues in my photos. Check out these pages and see if you agree!
To create these layouts you’ll need:
- Harvest Delight Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Fast2Fab™ Album or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black and White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Sans Serif ABC/123 Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Serif ABC/123 Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Petal Frame Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Flower Child Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Lace Trim Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 2-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Simple Leaf Chain and Sunshine Border Maker Cartridges or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight and Scallop Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Apple Fest Fast2Fab™ Layout
Step 1: Choose the pages with the gold vine borders at the bottom as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Adhere a striped border sticker at the top of each page. Add a scalloped border sticker just below it on each page.
Step 3: To create the borders at the bottom of each page, begin by punching two borders with the Lace Trim Border Punch and White Cardstock. Trim each with the 12-inch Scallop Blade to measure 2-1/4″ wide. Top each with a 1-3/8″ x 12″ strip of green plaid patterned paper.
Step 4: Punch two borders with the Simple Leaf Chain Border Maker Cartridge and White Cardstock and adhere to the previously adhered plaid strips. Fill in the “vein” pieces. Then, punch three more borders with the Simple Leaf Chain Border Maker Cartridge and gold, light blue and orange patterned papers. Trim out the leaves and place over the white leaves as shown. Adhere the borders to the bottom gold border sections of each page.
Step 5: Place one 6″ x 3-3/4″ photo at the top left of the layout with a vine and oval mat directly underneath. Fill in with 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ and 5-1/4″ x 4″ photos for the left page and 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″, 5-1/4″ x 4″, 4″ x 1-3/4″ and 4″ x 6″ photos for the right page.
Step 6: Create a title with ABC/123 Stickers on the variety mat. To create the ribbon, place your title on a 1″ wide strip of orange patterned paper. Notch the ends and fold on either side to create a “bow” effect. Add stickers and journal as desired.
Harvest Time Fast2Fab™ Layout
Step 1: Choose the dark green paisley patterned pages as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Using the Petal Frame Punch, punch a straight border with white patterned paper. Cut the sheet in half and trim each half to measure 10-1/2″ x 6″. Punch another petal border with orange patterned paper. Trim to measure 1-1/2″ wide and cut in half. Adhere each half just behind the white sheets so just a little orange shows. Adhere these pieces to the center of each page as shown.
Step 3: Punch two borders with the Flower Child Border Punch with gold patterned paper. Trim out five flowers from each and place on the pages as shown. Using the Sunshine Border Maker Cartridge, punch a border with Black Cardstock. Use just the punched middle pieces to create flower centers.
Step 4: Cut two 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ pieces of orange designer paper. Mount a 3-1/2″ x 5″ photo in each and place on the layout. Add six 4″ x 3″ photos as shown.
Step 5: Cut two 3-7/8″ x 2″ pieces from the “Harvest Time” variety mat. Round the top corners of one and the bottom corners of the other with the 2-Way Corner Rounder. Adhere to the top or bottom of the orange-matted photos, as shown. Top with a section of vine border sticker at the seams.
Step 6: Add stickers to the printed clusters in the corners and journal as desired.
I love how easy it is to create a quick autumn scrapbook layout with the Harvest Delight Fast2Fab™ album. What sorts of fall projects have you made this year? Let us know in the comments below!