November has come and gone, and the only thing left to do is grab your Happy Album and scrapbook page kits and create your November reflection page! We just can’t get enough of how easy it is to document all of our happy moments and look back on them month after month. November’s reflection layout includes the new (and completely stunning) Happy Ultra Paper Pack, Stickers and Embellishments – wow, oh wow, are they something special! Keep reading to find the layout (sketch included), thoughtful journal prompts and another giveaway!
November’s Happy Album reflection layout makes your moments pop with the new Happy Ultra Paper Pack. With its subdued sophistication and chic palette, it helps you mark every chapter with organic elegance. You won’t believe how easy it is to mix and match the pretty patterns! So grab your Happy Album and beverage of choice, and let’s begin!
A journal prompt is a simple statement that inspires you and gives you an idea for what to write about. Whether you fancy yourself a novelist or fall into the category of newbie, jotting things down in your Happy Album is a great way to unwind, keep up with your goals and prepare yourself for the upcoming month.
- What is your best memory from this month?
- What is the funniest moment you’ve had so far this year?
- Where is a place you loved visiting this month?
- What is the song you like best at the moment?
- What is the best meal you ate this month?
- What is your goal for this month?
- What are you most excited about next month?
- What do you want to improve upon next month?
- Choose two designer papers from the Happy Ultra Paper Pack and adhere one to each side of your Happy Album pages.
- Choose a third designer paper and fold it one-fourth of the way down, revealing the pattern on the other side (secure the folded part down with adhesive). Adhere the folded paper on top of the left page in your Happy Album.
- Choose a fourth designer paper and cut it in half diagonally. Adhere it to the bottom right corner of the right page in your Happy Album.
- Print as many 2″ x 3″ photos as you want and adhere them throughout both of your pages.
- Take some time to reflect on November and journal about the memories you made.
- Using the new Happy Album Stickers and Happy Album Embellishments, decorate your pages as much as your heart desires!
- Post a photo of your finished reflection page to Instagram and tag @BeHappyAlbum #HappyAlbum #NovemberHappyAlbum.
- Or you can go to the Creative Memories Facebook page (or Australia Creative Memories Facebook page), find this blog post and add a photo of your finished reflection page to the comment section.
- You must post the photo of your finished reflection page by Dec. 31 to be entered.
- Happy Album or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album kits or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Ultra Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Refill Pages (optional) or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Starter Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Planner Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Album Planner Kit (optional) or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
We loved creating the November reflection page using the new Happy Album products and hope it inspires you to keep filling your Happy Album with accomplishments, memories and all things HAPPY! We’ll post a blog at the end of every month with a new reflection page sketch and would love for you to follow along on this journey of gratitude and happiness! If you decide to create your own November reflection page, make sure to share it with us on Instagram @BeHappyAlbum using #HappyAlbum #NovemberHappyAlbum.
One thought on “Create Your November Reflection Page with the New Happy Album Scrapbook Paper”
I want to thank CM for offering the Happy Album. I am an empty-nester, a retiree, and no grandchildren. My life is at the stage of downsizing. So this album is the perfect size for scrapping now. I have been saving ideas about the Happy Album, and asked my husband to buy me the 2020 album for Christmas! :-)