There’s a reason that so many people love baseball — all ages and skill levels can play it! From kids and teens to minor and professional leagues, you’re likely to have some baseball or softball memories from your lifetime. Check out this Grand Slam Theme Pack baseball scrapbook layout so you can learn how to bring these memories to life!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Grand Slam Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keepsakes Laser Cut Embellishment Accents or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Get a closer look at the Keepsakes Laser Cut Embellishment Accents in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of green patterned paper for the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of White Cardstock to measure 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Cut the black rectangular laser embellishment in half lengthwise. Place one half along the top left and one half along the bottom left of the layout.
Step 4: Crop two photos to measure 6″ x 3-1/4″. Place them on the left side of the layout, adding a 6″ x 5/8″ strip along the top or bottom, as shown. Place the beige star laser embellishment in the middle . Top with the black star laser embellishment.
Step 5: Cut a 5-1/4″ x 11″ piece of pinstriped patterned paper and adhere it to the right side of the layout. Mat a 4″ x 6″ photo with the dark green laser embellishment and mount in the middle of the pinstriped piece.
Step 6: Using the inside of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle with White Cardstock. Mount using Foam Squares to the black circular laser embellishment. Top with the “Root for the Home Team” sticker. Place it on the layout as shown.
Step 7: Add the “Game Day” and “Go Team” stickers with Foam Squares and journal as desired.
What types of game days will you feature with this baseball scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!