The Easter season is here! This time is filled with all sorts of idyllic shades and iconic imagery, which gives you a dye-namic theme to work with for your layouts and projects! Want to decorate your spring projects with a beautiful Easter scrapbook border? Then let’s hop to it and read on to learn how!
To create this border, you will need:
- Easter Blessing Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Spring Leaf Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
COVID-19 NOTICE: We are currently not able to accept any orders due to Minnesota’s COVID-19 stay at home order. View Details >
Step 1: Cut a 12″ x 2-3/8″ strip of white floral patterned paper for the base.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 1″ strip of pink patterned paper and adhere to the lower edge of the base.
Step 3: Using the Spring Leaf Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch three borders with green patterned paper. Adhere one on the middle of the border. Tuck the other two behind the top and bottom edges of the border so that just the scallops show.
Step 4: Adhere stickers, propping some up with Foam Squares.
What types of Easter crafts do you like to do during this time of the year? Will you be adding this cute Easter scrapbook border to your springtime layouts? Let us know in the comments below!