There’s lots to love about the city of London — it’s a large, central city to the U.K.’s culture and is filled with all sorts of iconic sights, monuments, art, museums and so much more. The London & Paris Theme Pack takes all the beauty and enriched history of the city and makes it brilliantly royal. Take a look at this London scrapbook layout and start plotting your own projects using the London & Paris Theme Pack!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- London & Paris Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- London Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the London-themed words patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the U.K. flags patterned paper to measure 12″ x 8-1/2″. Adhere along the bottom edge of the layout.
Step 3: Cut two strips from the blue London map patterned paper to measure 12″ x 1/2″. Adhere along the top and bottom edges of the flags paper.
Step 4: Adhere laser cut borders along the top edge of the blue map patterned paper.
Step 5: Cut two pieces from the Scarlet Cardstock to measure 4-1//4″ x 6-1/4″. Adhere to the layout. Adhere two photos that measure 4″ x 6″.
Step 6: Cut one piece from the Scarlet Cardstock to measure 4-1/4″ 4-1/4″. Adhere to the layout. Adhere a 4″ x 4″ photo to the mat.
Step 7: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 8: Cut strips from the Scarlet Cardstock measuring 1/2″ wide. Adhere to the top of the layout and journal as desired.
What sorts of London scrapbook layouts will you be creating with the London & Paris Theme Pack? Let us know in the comments below!