What are tastes and smells you associate with autumn? Is it the famous (or maybe infamous!) pumpkin spice? Or do you prefer the classic tartness of a crisp apple? No matter what tickles your fall fancy, this season is such an a-peel-ing time to the senses — and if you’re looking for some autumnal eye candy, this autumn scrapbook layout has you covered. Check it out!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Hello, Autumn Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen — Returning November
Step 1: Use a piece of orange designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut six 1-3/4″ x 11-1/4″ strips of paper — light green, crimson leaves and light blue designer papers, as well as tan, gold and green tonal papers. Fold the corners of each short end to form a point. Tape to secure. Adhere the strips, side by side, to the layout as shown. Adhere border stickers along the fold-down edges, trimming the ends to fit.
Step 3: Crop one photo to 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ and another to 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Cut two 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ pieces of gold tonal paper and place behind the photos. Cut two 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ pieces of navy designer paper and adhere behind the gold matted photos. Mount both on the layout at an angle.
Step 4: Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of white striped designer paper and tuck under the left photo as shown. Journal as desired.
Step 5: Add additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
What do you admire most about this autumn scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!