Heart eyes, smiling pineapples, raised hands, a unicorn, comfort foods! We’re not just saying random words, we’re talking about those little lovelies called emojis! Back in 2018, we launched the Emoji Stickers and they were such a huge hit that we’re bringing them back for limited time while supplies last with a 2021 refreshed look in celebration of National Sticker Day with Emoji Stickers 2.0! ❤️
And that’s not all — we’re kicking off this new debut even more with a pop-up Emoji Stickers 2.0 Sketch Challenge on our Virtual Crop Facebook Group for YOU!
How to Participate:
- Order your Emoji Stickers 2.0 (available NOW!) on the website. (CA | AU)
- Visit the Virtual Crop Facebook Group to see the sketch and/or down below in THIS post to get the step-by-step instructions to complete the layout. (Hint: You may want to bookmark this blog post for easy access in Step 3.)
- When your Emoji Stickers 2.0 arrive, create the layout following the sketch (feel free to make it your own and select whatever papers and emojis you’d like!).
- Take a picture of your finished layout and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by 11:59pm CT on Jan. 31 (AU: 4:59pm on 1 Feb.) with hashtag #Emoji for the chance to win YOUR CHOICE of a sticker pack! We’ll have FIVE lucky winners from this challenge — woohoo!
You’re welcome to complete the sketch now and add your Emoji Stickers when they arrive or you can use any stickers you have on hand (but note that in order to be eligible to win, your submission must include the Emoji Stickers 2.0). For Emoji Stickers 2.0 Sketch Challenge details, click here.
Interested in these new, limited edition Emoji Stickers 2.0? You can purchase them NOW on the CM website! US | CA | AU
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Boho Escape Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — OR the papers of your choice!
- Boho Escape Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — OR the papers of your choice!
- Boho Escape Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — OR the embellishments of your choice!
- Emoji Stickers 2.0 or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Mirrored Triangles Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — OR the border of your choice!
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Deckle Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Returning March
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the Emoji Stickers 2.0 in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of white bamboo patterned designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut an L-shaped piece of green leaf designer paper that measures 12″ x 1-1/2″ on each side. With the Mirrored Triangles Border Punch, punch two borders from mustard tonal paper and adhere behind the L-shaped piece as shown, trimming the excess as needed. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Cut a 4″ x 4″ piece of each hunter green stripe, salmon pink, mustard and mint papers. Adhere to the layout. Crop three photos to measure 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ and mount on three squares. Cut a 4″ x 4″ piece of mint tonal paper, cut in half into triangles, and place one triangle on the hunter green square. Top with a circle journal embellishment.
Step 4: Add emoji stickers, trimming some as needed. Pop some up with Foam squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
So, are YOU planning to take on the Emoji Stickers 2.0 Sketch Challenge on the Virtual Crop Facebook Group?! Let us know in the comments below!
4 thoughts on “Illustrate Your Emotions with this Emoji Scrapbook Layout (PLUS a Challenge)”
Is there a way to print out the step by step that does not include all the other stuff on the page?
I take screenshots on my phone and print them. Hope that helps.