It’s time to gather ‘round the creative campfire, for the Happy Camper collection has pitched its presence onto the CM scene! Whether you camp in an RV or good ol’ fashioned tent, near a lake, in the woods or in your own backyard, there’s so much fun to discover in the great outdoors and exploring nature. Wood you like to see the newest collection in action? Then check out this camping scrapbook layout and imagine what photos (camping trips, weekend getaways at the cabin or cottage, hiking and nature walks, fishing or nights around the bonfire, perhaps?) you would highlight!
To create this layout you will need:
- Happy Camper Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Camper Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Camper Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Alphabet Stamp Kit System or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the whole Happy Camper collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use the topography paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut two pieces of wooden blocks paper to measure 4″ x 4″. Cut both pieces in half, from corner to corner to create triangles. Adhere these pieces in corners of the layout, leaving about 1/4″ on the outside.
Step 3: Cut a piece of the ferns paper to measure 11″ x 11″. Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut the inside out, leaving a 1″ frame. Adhere to the layout.
Step 4: Cut four pieces from the rustic stripes paper to measure 10-3/4″ x 1/2″. Use the 45-degree line on the 12-inch Trimmer and miter the corners of these pieces. Adhere to the top of the ferns frame, lining up the mitered corners.
Step 5: Cut two pieces of the fire red flannel paper to measure 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″. Adhere to the layout for photo mats. Adhere photos.
Step 6: Add a title to the wooden post embellishment using the Alphabet Stamp Kit.
Step 7: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 8: Journal as desired.
What do you like most about camping and this camping scrapbook layout? Have you gone camping recently? If so, where? Share your answers down below!