Just like the title of a book when you peruse a bookstore or library, titles upon scrapbooking pages set to capture the interest of those about to view the folio. Scrapbook titles are an entry point to the story and theme. It draws the person in to your photographic memories. And if you’re wanting to add a finishing touch of title work to your layouts, then the ABC/123 Stickers Buffet is your starting point to label your layouts!
From now until the 21st of September (or while supplies last), you can purchase limited-edition Serif ABC/123 Sticker Packs AND have the opportunity to earn exclusive Arcs & Wave Titletopias and Micro Sparkle Serif ABC/123 Sticker Packs.
The Arcs & Wave Titletopia is a crafter’s must-have for creating titles using ABC/123 Stickers — you can use the top straight edge, the bottom wavy edge and the interior arcs to create perfectly aligned, one-of-a-kind titles for your pages. And the Micro Sparkle Serif ABC/123 Stickers are simply stunning for all types of crafts. Happy headlines all around!
To create this layout you will need:
- It’s Fall, Y’all Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Tone-on-Tone Paper or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy and Micro Sparkle Serif ABC/123 Stickers — Exclusive in ABC/123 Stickers Buffet
- Arcs & Wave Titletopia — Exclusive in ABC/123 Stickers Buffet
- Custom Cutting System with Gemstone Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Multi-Purpose Tool or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of lined woodgrain designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 9-1/2″ x 9″ piece of navy fall forest designer paper. Adhere to the layout, about 3/4″ from the bottom of the base. Cut two 1/2″ x 9″ strips of marigold diamonds designer paper and adhere to the left and right edges of the navy fall forest piece.
Step 3: Cut three 4-1/4″ x 4″ pieces of burnt orange leaves tonal paper and adhere to the layout as shown. Crop three photos to 4″ x 3-3/4″ and mount on the burnt orange leaves pieces.
Step 4: Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4″ piece of marigold diamonds designer paper and mount on the layout. Cut a 4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of a grid tonal paper. Using the inside edge of the diamond Custom Cutting System Gemstone Pattern and the Red Blade, cut out a piece of burnt orange leaves tonal paper. Adhere to the top of the grid piece as shown to resemble a pocket flap. Trim the edges and mount on the marigold diamonds piece.
Step 5: Align and place Navy Serif ABC/123 stickers on the interior swell arc of the Arcs & Wave Titletopia to spell out a title — place on the top of the layout, press letters down and carefully remove the Arcs & Wave Titletopia. Press down completely.
Step 6: Align and place Micro Sparkle Serif ABC/123 stickers on the straight edge of the Arcs & Wave Titletopia to spell out a name — place on the orange leaves pocket flap, press down and carefully remove the Titletopia. Press down completely.
Step 7: Adhere embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 8: Journal as desired.
What are your thoughts on this fall scrapbook layout? Will you take part in the ABC/123 Stickers Buffet and make layouts and projects with the letter stickers? Give a shout-out in the comments below!
And for more details on this exclusive promo: US | CA | AU