It’s the last week of February, which means it’s time to take on the Completed Album Challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! If you completed an album this month (does not need to be from start to finish in February, just completed in February), make a short video flipping through each of the pages in your newly completed album. Then, post your video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag #FebCropDontStop for the chance to win!
Here’s an example of what your Completed Album Challenge video could look like!
For ALL the details on the Completed Album Challenge, check out this blog post.
And if you’re looking for a layout to create to finish your album, today’s post has a wedding scrapbook layout you’re sure to fall head over heels for!
To create this layout you will need:
- Devotion Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Devotion Foiled Accent Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Devotion White Rose Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Devotion Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of gold marble foiled accent paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut 1/2″ x 12” strips with various designer and foiled accent designer papers. Trim several to 4″ in length and others to 2″ in length. Apply Repositionable Tape Runner to all and adhere as shown to the left side of the layout.
Step 3: Cut two 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ pieces of gold scallops foiled accent paper. Mount two 6″ x 4″ photos on top and adhere to the layout.
Step 4: Adhere embellishments and stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What love-filled memories would you showcase on this wedding scrapbook layout? Or what other memories would fit the bill on this romantic project? Share your idea and innovations in the comments below.
One thought on “February Completed Album Challenge PLUS a Wedding Scrapbook Layout You’ll Love!”