May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on.
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
The sight of bright butterflies swiftly dancing across gardens and landing on freshly bloomed flowers is a welcome sign that springtime has returned. And an activity that many of us did as kids (or even to this day!) is to chase butterflies… and then safely releasing them back to fly off into the warm air, of course. Well, chase your springtime memories for years to come with this spring scrapbook layout. It’s sure to make your heart flutter!
To create this layout you will need:
- Endless Meadows Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Endless Meadows Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Endless Meadows Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 2-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of dusty sky blue spots designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Round the corners of a 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ butterflies variety mat using the 2-Way Corner Rounder. Cut the mat so that one piece is 4-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ and the other is 1-3/4″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere the large piece on the lower-left corner of the layout and the small piece on the upper-right corner of the layout.
Step 3: Choose three 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ variety mats. Mount three photos on top and adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Adhere embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
Do you chase butterflies with your kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews? Share your thought and ideas on this spring scrapbook layout with us and others today!
One thought on “Chase Butterflies And Your Memories With This Spring Scrapbook Layout”
Hi All, we love the butterflies, Mz& G.