Scrapbooking is a process that comes with techniques and decisions to be made. From choosing the photos, papers, tools and other supplies, as well as what to write down, piecing together layouts is very much an experience. And way to add a final touch to your creations is the glam and character of embellishments, and in the Vivid Melodies Decorative Bundle, there are enamel embellishments (with adhesive backing!) for everyday moments at home, memories with friends and family and every theme and occasion in between!
To create this layout you will need:
- Vivid Melodies Decorative Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — with BONUS Enamel Embellishments with adhesive backing
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of jazzberry floral burst paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut one each of the following:
- 3″ x 3″ piece of blue random dots paper
- 4″ x 3″ piece of pink flower weave paper
- 3″ x 3″ piece of orange random dots paper
- 6″ x 4″ piece of pink floral weave paper
- 3″ x 4″ piece of orange random dots paper
- 4″ x 4″ piece of blue random dots paper
- 3″ x 4″ piece of pink floral weave paper
Step 3: Arrange as shown on the layout.
Step 4: Crop one 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ photo, one 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ photo and two 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ photos. Adhere on the layout as shown.
Step 5: Place enamel word art embellishments as shown.
Step 6: Adhere three border stickers as shown. Using the inside edge of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle with blue random dots paper. Top with a journal circle and adhere on the layout.
Step 7: Add additional embellishments and journal as desired.
What do you like about enamel embellishments? Will you be adding a few to your next layout?