Sunshine, warmth, cheer, optimism, happiness. We’re all about yellow today! And you can feel those good vibes and sunny times with Vivid Melodies Butterscotch! Check out this yellow scrapbook layout (with pops of scrapbook flower embellishments!) and go with the glow!
To create this layout you will need:
- Vivid Melodies Butterscotch Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Vivid Melodies Butterscotch Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Sunshine Arches Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Micro-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the Vivid Melodies Butterscotch Paper Pack & Embellishments in the video below.
Step 1: Use a sheet of flower suns paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Using the Sunshine Arches Border Maker Cartridge, punch a border with ombré wash paper. Punch again on the opposite side of the same paper. Trim each out to 12″ x 1″. Mount one on top of the layout and one on the bottom, about 1/2″ from the edge.
Step 3: Adhere a 12″ x 9-1/2″ piece of petite flowers paper on top as shown.
Step 4: Cut three 3-1/2″ x 5″ pieces of dotted scallops paper and mount on the layout as shown. Crop two photos to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and one to 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Mount on the photo mats.
Step 5: Layer and adhere the large floral laser-cut embellishment on the bottom-left of the layout. Top with a journal circle die-cut embellishment. Adhere the “You are my sunshine” laser-cut embellishment and other embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
Do you like the looks of this yellow scrapbook layout? How about the scrapbook flower embellishments? What sun-sational photos would you place on it?
One thought on “Feel The Sunny Warmth: Yellow Scrapbook Layout With Scrapbook Flower Embellishments”
Thanks Krislyn Mattei! Beautiful Layout!