There’s something special about the first day of school, like a pristine notebook ready to have its pages turned one by one and filled with lots of learning, lunch box notes from mom and dad and fresh pencils and crayons to draw, doodle and delight in the day-by-day memories to come. Well, if you want to commemorate the classroom, then take a look at this school themed scrapbook layout — it’ll file those school memories perfectly in your album.
To create this layout you will need:
- Back to School Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back to School Annual Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back to School XL Layered Scallop Frame Embellishment or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Back to School Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the kindergarten annual paper as base.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut an 8-1/2″ square from the red apples designer paper. Adhere to base page on slight angle, overlapping onto the manila file folder and paper clip at bottom of the annual paper.
Step 3: Adhere a 4″ x 6″ photo to the back side of the XL layered scallop frame embellishment, then adhere on top of the red apples paper square, aligning the edges so the frame is on the same angle as the square.
Step 4: Add a title embellishment to left-hand side of frame using Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal on the tag with the Black Dual-Tip Pen.
What first-day-of-school or general school memories would you showcase on this school themed scrapbook layout?
2 thoughts on “Frame A New School Year With This School Themed Scrapbook Layout”
Love this layout 💙🙏🏼
First up, that picture is priceless. 2nd, I love the way you used the tab paper at the bottom.(Looks like files to go into a filing cabinet. I like the use of the paper clip too)