The new Travel Log collection will help you create the best travel scrapbook layouts imaginable and includes everything you need to create layouts or a travel journal that you can look back on years after the trip takes place. With this collection (and new tools!) at your fingertips, you can bring your travel memories to life in all sorts of exciting new ways. Check out this Travel Log layout in today’s post to get started!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Travel Log Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Banner & Tag Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Pocket Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Adhesive or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the white stamp patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece from the red compass patterned paper to measure 11-1/4″ x 11-1/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece from the blue patterned paper to measure 10-1/2″ x 7-1/2″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 4: Cut two pieces from the green patterned paper to measure 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ and 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 5: Use the large embellishment photo frame to frame one 4″ x 6″ photo. Adhere to the layout.
Step 6: Adhere a pocket embellishment to the layout as shown. Then, insert a mat into the pocket. Journal as desired on the mat.
Step 7: Adhere stickers and embellishments, adding some with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 8: Adhere photos that measure 3″ x 4″ and 6″ x 4″ to the layout.
The Travel Log collection has everything you need to create a gorgeous travel scrapbook layout like this one. What do you love most about this fun and adventurous collection? Let us know in the comments below!
4 thoughts on “Decorate Your Layouts & Celebrate Your Journeys with these Travel Scrapbook Stickers”
Travel Log is a fantastic addition to the CM product line!! This layout highlights the simple beauty of the collection and a perfectly designed layout! Your ideas inspire me!! Thank you!!
I am so sad that New Zealand is not on the map. I would have bought it if it had been.
Rachel, sounds like the album may not be your cup of tea, but the rest of the collection is out of this world!!! #thinkoutsidethebox 😉