There’s nothing like life in the great outdoors. So much adventure and wonder await all of us in nature, and those who chase it are left with memories that will last a lifetime. Want to preserve these memories in a beautiful way? Put them on the pages of a layout using the new Great Escape collection! Check out this example of an outdoor scrapbook layout made with Great Escape to get a sense of the possibilities that come with this collection!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Great Escape Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Great Escape Laser Cut Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Adhesive or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Precision Point Adhesive Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the mountain scene patterned paper as your base.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 2-1/2″ piece of striped patterned paper and adhere it to the bottom of the layout. Place the tree laser-cut border just above it.
Step 3: Cut a 12″ x 5/8″ strip of red leaf patterned paper. Mount the “Born to Roam” border on top of this piece using the Precision Point Adhesive Pen. Then, adhere it 1/4″ from the edge of the tree embellishment.
Step 4: Cut two mats with black gingham patterned paper, sized 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Mount two photos on top, sized 6″ x 4″ and 4″ x 4″. Add to the layout as shown.
Step 5: Using the outside of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a circle with red leaf patterned paper. Cut a photo using the same pattern and the Red Blade and mount on top. Tuck this photo behind the trees as shown.
Step 6: Journal as desired with a Black Dual-Tip Pen.
The Great Escape collection is absolutely perfect for making outdoor scrapbook layouts that preserve all the memories you make throughout your adventures. What do you like the most about the Great Escape collection? Comment below and let us know!