Happy Mother’s Day weekend! How can we ever begin to thank our mothers (and mother figures)? They’re the ones who raise us, teach us right from wrong and provide support every step of the way. Being a mother is possibly the toughest job in the world (and the pay isn’t great either), which is why Mother’s Day is so important — it’s the one day of the year dedicated to those who have given up so much. It can be tricky to come up with a gift for mom that holds the value that she deserves. You’ve shared so many great memories with her — why not showcase and preserve these memories with a beautiful Mother’s Day scrapbook layout! Check out this awesome sketch you can use and then see three Home Office creations using the sketch to get inspired!
Need some inspiration for a fun Mother’s Day scrapbook layout? This sketch provides you with plenty of space for both photos and to journal your stories — perfect for showcasing all the memories you’ve made with your mom and writing about what she means to you! Use the sketch below as a guideline for creating the perfect layout.
To create these layouts, you will need:
- Storytime Collection or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Simply Sunshine Collection or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Collection or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Adhesive or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Precision Point Adhesive Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out these three Mother’s Day layout variations that Home Office staff created using the sketch shown above.
Create the layout above using Storytime.
Create the layout above using Simply Sunshine.
Create the layout above using Travel Log.
No matter what route you go this Mother’s Day, make sure you reach out to your mother and let her know just how much you appreciate her. How do you like to spend Mother’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!