Sometimes less is more. Sure, everyone loves to see intricate scrapbook layouts with lots of layers, countless cuts and a deluge of decorations. But sometimes your photos are best served when placed on a simple scrapbook layout. By using the Fold-Over Page Recipe, you can create a clean, uncluttered layout within minutes – you don’t even need a trimmer to make it work! Just grab papers, stickers and adhesive and follow the instructions below — you’ll be on your way to creating a modern, minimal masterpiece in no time!
This layout can be made horizontal or vertical – it’s up to you!
To create this layout, you will need:
- 1 sheet of cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 1 sheet of designer paper or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Stickers/Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use one sheet of cardstock as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Fold the designer paper at roughly 3″.
Step 3: Adhere the 9″ portion of the designer paper to the cardstock using the Tape Runner, leaving the 3″ section folded back.
Step 4: Adhere the folded piece in place with the Tape Runner.
Step 5: Adhere one or two photos and embellish however you wish.
Creating stunning scrapbook layouts doesn’t have to be complicated at all! With a little bit of creativity, there’s no limit to what you can create. What do you like most about this fold-over scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!