Thinking back on your life, where have your travels taken you? Everybody has a unique perspective of the world based on what they’ve seen and where they’ve gone. No matter where your journeys take you, the Travel Log collection is with you mile after mile, complementing the photos you take along the way! Set your sights on this adventure scrapbook layout and imagine all the different travel photos you can fill it with!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Travel Log Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Banner & Tag Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the pink patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut two strips from the red patterned paper to measure 12″ x 1/2″. Adhere them along the top and bottom of the layout.
Step 3: Cut several strips of patterned paper to measure 3″ x 3/4″. Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut the ends of the strips at a 45 degree angle. Adhere the strips to the layout, creating a chevron pattern.
Step 4: Cut mats to measure 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere photos measuring 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ to the mats.
Step 5: Adhere several mats to the layout as shown.
Step 6: Adhere stickers and embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What types of photos do you always make sure to take when you set out on a journey? Which destinations have the best photo opportunities? How will you make this travel scrapbook layout your own? Comment below!