Are you looking to add some refreshing pages to your album this year? Do you want your summer photos to pop and stand out alongside vibrant shades and juicy decorations? (We’re betting we already know the answers… ) For all your days spent in the sun, you need the Citrus Summer collection! This mouth-watering summer scrapbook layout idea is sure to make the memories sweeter than ever! Check it out!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Citrus Summer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Citrus Summer Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Citrus Summer Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Citrus Summer Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Flip through the Citrus Summer Paper Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use the green patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut a piece of White Cardstock to measure 11″ x 11″ and mount this piece in the middle of the base.
Step 3: Mat two 4″ x 6″ photos to the journal mats of your choice. Cut one mat in half to measure 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and crop one 4″ x 6″ photo to measure 3″ x 3-3/4″. Mount your photo to the mat. Cut the blue journal mat in half to measure 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″.
Step 4: Mount the first mat onto a green 4″ x 6″ mat at an angle. Mount the mat at the top-left of the layout, approximately 1″ from the top of the White Cardstock as shown. Cut a 4″ border using the pink patterned paper and the Lace Trim Border Punch. Use the Tape Runner to adhere this border to the mat.
Step 5: Mount the second mat at the bottom-right of the layout with the blue mat behind it as shown.
Step 6: Use stickers and embellishments to decorate the page as desired.
Step 7: To complete the layout, use the Black Dual-Tip Pen to doodle and journal your story.
This summer scrapbook layout helps you beat the heat with so much energy and excitement, it practically jumps off the page! What do you enjoy the most about this sunny layout? Let us know in the comments below!