Capture all your timeless tales with the Memoirs & Memories collection! Inspired by the inventive imagination of great thinkers like Galileo and the feverish ambition of visionary scholars like Leonardo da Vinci, it inspires excellence with an industrial feel and aged palette. It’s perfect for creating a variety of vintage scrapbook layouts. Check out this enlightening example and envision what kinds of tributes you can create and moments you can celebrate with this collection!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Memoirs & Memories Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Memoirs & Memories Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Learn more about the Memoirs & Memories collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use Black Cardstock as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Layer a 4″ x 6″ mat behind the embellishment frame.
Step 3: Using the Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns, trim a photo to fit behind the gear frame.
Step 4: Layer and off-set several mats on the layout. Adhere photos to some of the mats.
Step 5: Cut and adhere smaller pieces from the mat to fit along the edges of the layout.
Step 6: Adhere embellishments and journal as desired.
With the Memoirs & Memories collection, there’s no limit to how many ways you can pay homage to your family heritage, commemorate academic achievements and more. What do you like most about it? How will you use it? Let us know in the comments below!
2 thoughts on “Be the Hero of Your Own Story with this Vintage Scrapbook Layout”
Love the gear embellishment on this layout!