We can’t wait for you to unleash a cornucopia of creativity with the new Harvest Delight collection! Inspired by the unmistakable sound of crunchy leaves, the irresistible smell of decadent delights and the friendly feel of your go-to sweater, it’s perfect for all the autumn memories you’re bound to make! Take a look at this fall scrapbook layout and get ready to gather all your moments and turn them into great projects with this collection!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Harvest Delight Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Foiled & Embossed Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of white geometric patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 2″ x 12″ strip of red leaf patterned paper and adhere it along the left edge of the layout. Top with a green border sticker and then a leaf border sticker.
Step 3: Cut a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip of light blue patterned paper and adhere it along the right edge of the layout. Top it with a red border sticker.
Step 4: Using the Custom Cutting System with the medium size Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle from the “Falling for You” mat. Using the same pattern and the Green Blade, cut a circle from a dark green paisley patterned mat. Layer and adhere the two circles on the layout.
Step 5: Place a 4″ x 3″ photo, a 5-1/2″ x 4″ photo and a 4″ x 3-1/2″ photo on the layout, as shown.
Step 6: Cut a floral mat to measure 3-1/4″ x 4″ and adhere it next to the middle photo. Cut a dark green paisley journal mat in half and adhere one half to the layout, as shown.
Step 7: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares,. Journal as desired.
The Harvest Delight collection is filled with all sorts of scenic fall supplies you can use to create an autumn scrapbook layout full of inviting warmth. What do you like most about this new collection? What photos do you have planned for it? Let us know in the comments below!
4 thoughts on “Add Autumn Spice to Your Albums with this Fall Scrapbook Layout”
This is gorgeous and I love the fact that the pictures are the central focal point and that the papers complement them!
What albums do we use for the Happy album kits?