What do you love most about the dogs in your life? Is it their unwavering loyalty? How they’re constantly in a good mood, especially when you come home? Or is it the fact that they’re just there for you no matter what? Regardless of what it is, this dog scrapbook layout made with the Puppy Love Theme Pack is the perfect way to show your canine companion some love. Check it out!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Puppy Love Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or White Refill Pages or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use White Cardstock or a White Refill Page for the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of dog patterned paper and adhere it to the left side of the layout.
Step 3: Using the Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch borders from red and blue patterned papers and Goldenrod Cardstock. Adhere them side-by-side next to the dog strip.
Step 4: Mat a 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ photo with a 6″ x 4″ piece of red stripe patterned paper. Mat a 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ photo with a 4″ x 6″ piece of Goldenrod Cardstock. Adhere the matted photos to the layout.
Step 5: Cut a 2″ x 6″ piece of blue patterned paper and mount it on the layout, as shown. Add pieces of fence, grass and baseballs border stickers along the bottom, as well as “My Baby,” “Love” and heart stickers along the top. Journal as desired.
Step 6: Using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a circle with blue patterned paper. Adhere this piece to the top left side of the layout. Top it with a piece of fence border sticker. Mount the doghouse sticker and grass and baseball border sticker pieces with Foam Squares.
Step 7: Add the “Everyone thinks they have the best dog” sticker to the layout, as shown.
What types of pupper-themed photos will you fill this dog scrapbook layout with? Let us know in the comments below!