Is there anything quite as peaceful and fulfilling as a camping trip? There’s so much to be gained by unplugging from the modern day pressures of the world and taking time to be amongst nature. Some of the best memories are made in the woods, and this camping scrapbook layout is the perfect way to showcase these memories. Check it out!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Genuine Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Genuine Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Genuine Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Genuine Laser Cut Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Timeless Tweed Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of beige patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of green patterned paper to measure 11-1/4″ x 11-1/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Cut two of the border stickers to measure 11-1/4″, adhering to the top and bottom of the green paper.
Step 4: Cut a piece from the wood patterned paper to measure 11-1/4″ x 3″. Adhere to the lower portion of the layout, using the Repositionable Tape Runner. Tear the paper, folding the torn pieces back.
Step 5: Cut a piece from the brown patterned paper to measure 12″ x 2″. Adhere just behind the torn paper.
Step 6: Punch a 12″ border using the Timeless Tweed Border Maker Cartridge from the dark green patterned paper. Adhere along the edge of the brown paper.
Step 7: Adhere two vertical 4″ x 6″ photos on large photo mats. Tuck at an angle behind the torn paper.
Step 8: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What do you like most about this camping scrapbook layout? Comment below and let us know!
2 thoughts on “Take On the Outdoors with this Camping Scrapbook Layout”
The latest catalog features a photo of 3-dimensional paper tents and trees made with the Genuine paper. Do you have templates for these?