Friday, March 20: 9am, 11am, 1pm CT | Saturday, March 21: 9am, 11am, 1pm CT
Welcome to the first Virtual Crop of 2020! We hope you’re locked in and ready for two days of awesome creativity and the chance to win some cool prizes! Let’s get started!
If this is your first time participating in a VC and you’d like a quick walk-through of what to expect before you jump in, you can get the 411 on Virtual Crops in this blog post, including how to participate, supplies you’ll need, examples of challenges, the types of prizes and more.
- Create a layout following the sketch below.
- Take a photo of your completed project.
- Post your photo on the March 20-21 Virtual Crop Facebook Event Page AND add #CMVirtualCrop1, #CMVirtualCrop2, #CMVirtualCrop3, etc., to the caption/comments. You will add the hashtag that matches the challenge you are submitting to qualify to win the prize for that challenge. Feel free to use other hashtags as well such as #CreativeMemories, but BE SURE to include #CMVirtualCrop1, #CMVirtualCrop2, etc. so we can find your post. For Instagram users, you will need to add #CMVirtualCrop1, #CMVirtualCrop2, #CMVirtualCrop3, etc., so your post can be found that way.
- You have the entire event to submit your projects to all six challenges but all submissions must be received by March 22 at 11:59pm CT. Keep refreshing the Facebook Event Page to see others’ masterpieces!
NOTE: The Prize Pack will be awarded to one participant in each challenge. We will award the prizes randomly, but to win, it must be evident that you used the sketch we provided as inspiration to create a project using your Creative Memories products. Prize winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 25, at noon CT.
TUTORIAL: Learn how to use our new Dot Pens and Everyday Journal Template in the video tutorial below!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Mellow Meadows Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Family Memories Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Medley Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Medley Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Medley Paper Pockets & Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Baroque Frame Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12×12 Navy Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Denim Dot Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
To create this layout, you will need:
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
19 thoughts on “Win a Dot Pen Bundle & Everyday Journal Template: Virtual Crop Challenge #1”
This is perfect for my Daisy page!!
Beginner scrap booker would love this set. Please!
Thank you for such wonderful products
definitely want this set
So excited to get started!
Thanks for sharing these challenges on the blog! It will help everyone access them even if they don’t have Facebook. You rock, CM!
Love this !! Cant wait to get started !! 🥰
What if I don’t have these papers?
You can use any papers you’d like! In order to be eligible for prizes, we ask that you use any CM products, but if you want to just create the layout for yourself, feel free to use whatever products you have!
Oh, ok. So, as long as they are CM papers I am eligible to enter the contest? Thank you!
Excited to participate
I can’t see the finished picture using the Mellow Meadows. I’ve tried 2 different devices. What am I doing wrong? I’d love to see the picture just for inspiration.
Hi Kristi – Sorry to hear that! Trying refreshing your page or clearing your cache.
Having so much fun!
Can we use Fast2Fab pages?
Yes you can!
Where can I post my challenge entry if I don’t have either Facebook or instagram?
Hi Kristine – Do you have someone that could post it on your behalf? Thanks!
Can we use washi tape or other embellishments that aren’t creative memories?