Everyone loves their scrapbook albums, but sometimes, you want to make your memories even a little more mobile. There are plenty of ways you can do this, but how about putting them on your keychain to take with you wherever you go? (Yes, please!) Blog contributor Tina recently took the Magic Awaits collection and created her own DIY circle tag mini album — check out how she did it!
I challenged myself to create a simple project only using the mats and stickers from the Magic Awaits collection. It’s an easy and fun project to document a trip to the theme park. Don’t we all need something fun and easy especially in this weird situation we find ourselves in?
For this project, you will need:
- Magic Awaits Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hole punch
- Key ring
Step 1: Use the large Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern using the inside track for all cuts.
- For the castle, yellow polka dot and red horse patterned papers, use the Blue Blade
- For the yellow plaid, red polka dot and black zigzag patterned papers, use the Green Blade
- For the red zigzag, yellow magical and black polka dot patterned papers, use the Red Blade
Step 2: Punch a hole in each tag using a hole punch.
Step 3: Decorate mats with stickers, add photos and journal as desired.
Step 4: Load all of the mats onto the key ring to finish the mini album.
Will you be trying out this fun DIY circle tag mini album? Let us know in the comments below!