The Easter season is here! We’re sure some of you have a weekend filled with brilliant shades of eggs, candy and a whole lot of pastel. But do you have your layout ready for once the pictures are taken and printed? Take a look at this Easter scrapbook layout made by blog contributor Shelley Brenneman using the Simple Symmetry Recipe Template! Hoppy crafting!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Easter Blessing Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Word & Tag Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Spring Leaf Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Baroque Frame Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Simple Symmetry Recipe Template Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Precision Point Adhesive Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: First, gather your materials. Choose what papers and the number of photos you want to use for your layout.
Step 2: Use a pencil to trace around the sections of the template you wish to use for your photos.
Step 3: Continue tracing your papers with the pencil until all sections you wish to use for your layout have been traced.
Step 4: Cut out all the traced papers and adhere them and your photos to the base paper.
Step 5: Cut two pieces of Raspberry Cardstock to measure 3-3/4″ x 8-3/4″. Adhere two photos to each piece as shown.
Step 6: With a piece of Black Cardstock, punch a border with the Baroque Frame Punch. Adhere to the top of the layout.
Step 7: Punch a border with Black Cardstock and the Spring Leaf Chain Border Maker Cartridge. Cut this border in half and then adhere it to the back sides of the Raspberry Cardstock as shown. Trim off the excess. Adhere to the layout.
Step 8: After everything is on the page, it’s time to decorate! Embellish and journal on your layout as desired. And just like that, your layout is complete!
Will you be creating this Easter scrapbook layout this weekend? Or have you tried using the Simple Symmetry Recipe Template? Let us know in the comments below!
5 thoughts on “Hatch a Gorgeous Easter Scrapbook Layout with the Simple Symmetry Recipe Template”
Really love this Easter layout and plan to use it really soon!
Such a nice page. I love how the bright jewel tone colors look just as good as the pastel colors do on the pastel paper. The pictures really come alive. Very pretty.
I’ve had such a hard time using this template. What am I doing wrong?
Yes, I would like to use my templates , but I am doing something wrong? Please give a class again on how to use these templates.
Agree with Susan Wolferd. Please offer an advisor’s class on how to best use templates.