Bold and bright summertime delights are on the horizon with the new Electric Summer collection — available now! This collection is inspired by hot days in the sun, sandy excursions at the beach and electric boho jungle vibes, making it perfect for all sorts of summer projects. Take a look at this fun-in-the-sun summer scrapbook layout and see just how this collection can amp up your albums.
To create this layout, you will need:
- Electric Summer Summer Decorative Bundle or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Includes Paper Pack, Variety Mat Pack, Stickers & Layered Embellishments
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the whole Electric Summer collection!
Step 1: Use a piece of cloud patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut nine 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ squares from nine patterned papers. Arrange in a grid pattern on the layout.
Step 3: Cut three photos to measure 3″ x 3″ and mat with White Cardstock measuring 3-3/16″ x 3-3/16″. Mat a 6″ x 4″ photo with a piece of White Cardstock measuring 6-3/16″ x 4-3/16″. Mat again on a 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ variety mat. Arrange all four photos on the layout.
Step 4: Add stickers and layered embellishments to the layout. Journal as desired.
What do you like most about the new Electric Summer collection and this fun summer scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!