Many people see the month of August as the transitional month between summer and autumn. However, for the Halloween fanatics, it’s never too early to get ready for the spooky season! The new Carving Memories Theme Pack gives these people everything they need to create de-fright-ful Halloween scrapbook layouts that are so cute, they’re scary — check out this example!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Carving Memories Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Carving Memories Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual–Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of green stripe patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a sheet of white stripe patterned paper to measure 11″ x 11″. Adhere to the base at an angle. Adhere skeleton bones border stickers to the top and bottom of the white striped piece, trimming to fit. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 12″ strip of orange spider patterned paper. Cut out two triangles, about 5-1/4″ x 4″ x 6-1/2″. Adhere to two opposite corners of the white striped piece as shown.
Step 3: Crop two photos to measure 5″ x 3-1/2″ and one to 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Mat one with a 5-1/2″ x 4″ piece of green stripe patterned paper. Mount photos on the layout as shown.
Step 4: Cut laser cut bats and pumpkins borders and mount on the layout as shown. Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares. Journal as desired.
What sorts of fa-boo-lous Halloween scrapbook layouts will you make with the Carving Memories Theme Pack? Tell us all about your ideas in the comments below!