Get ready to say “I do” to elegant wedding scrapbook albums and projects with the new All My Love collection! It’s inspired by all the classic images and beautiful qualities of weddings, and we guarantee that you’ll fall head over heels in creative love for it! Take a look at this dressed up wedding scrapbook layout and start thinking of ways to create your own projects with All My Love!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- All My Love Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Foiled Flower Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Custom Cutting System Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of white floral paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 10-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ strip of rust script, blue floral, blush pink squares and teal dot papers. Using the inside of the smallest circle pattern and the Red Blade, cut a semi-circle from one short end of each strip. Mount them on the layout as shown. Adhere foiled flower embellishments with Foam Squares to the right of each strip.
Step 3: Mat a 6″ x 4″ photo with a 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ blue floral mat. Adhere to the layout. Using the outside of the smallest circle pattern and the Red Blade, cut out the scripture verse from the charcoal mat and the “You are my person” from the cinnamon heart mat. Cut another circle of the same size from sandstone brick paper. Using the inside of the largest circle pattern and the Red Blade, cut out a photo. Mount it on the sandstone brick circle. Adhere all to the layout as shown. Top the cinnamon heart circle with the “You are my everything” sticker.
Step 4: Add more stickers and foiled flower embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What do you like most about this wedding scrapbook layout and the new All My Love collection? Share the love with us — let us know in the comments below!
7 thoughts on “Fall Head Over Heels With This Wedding Scrapbook Layout”
Beautiful-wish it came in 8×8 album as we don’t have many wedding pictures but want a pretty album not keep them in.
Linda, the Happy Album would make a great little wedding album! And the Happy Ultra Paper Pack, Embellishments and Stickers coordinate really well with the new All My Love collection.
Absolutely stunning layout!!
Sharing the love.
Help….need High School Graduation layout