Pumpkin spice and everything nice are in store for you with the Hello, Autumn collection! This collection is inspired by all things fall and will have you feeling oh-so cool with every project you create. Check out this fantastic fall scrapbook layout and start coming up with a cornucopia of ways to use these autumnally awesome products!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Hello, Autumn Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 2-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Hello, Autumn Collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of branches and leaves designer paper for the base. Cut a 1″ x 12″ strip of striped designer paper and adhere it along the left side of the layout
Step 2: Cut a 9-1/2″ x 10-1/2″ piece of navy plaid tonal paper. Cut a 9″ x 10″ piece of light green designer paper, round the corners, and mount on the navy plaid piece. Adhere to the layout at an angle as shown.
Step 3: Round the corners of a 4″ x 4″ photo and mount on a 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ piece of light blue designer paper. Adhere this, as well as 6″ x 4″ and 3″ x 4″ photos on the layout as shown. Trim out a mat to 3″ x 4″ and tuck behind the largest photo.
Step 4: Add stickers and embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What do you like most about the Hello, Autumn collection and this fall scrapbook layout? Drop into the comments below and let us know!
4 thoughts on “Make Crisp Autumn Creations With This Fall Scrapbook Layout Idea”
Beautiful family, beautiful layout!
This is an awesome, easy, beautiful layout for the Fall Season.
I believe this is my favorite out of all of them. Why not make a leaf BMC or even an acorn one? Really love the Fall Layouts.