It’s always important to celebrate and cherish love, and with the All My Love collection, your projects commemorating engagements, wedding showers and ceremonies, vow renewals and anniversaries will make for a creative dream come true. Blog contributor Sachiyo Omitsu had love on her mind, so she decided to create a gorgeous wedding scrapbook border using the All My Love collection.
To create this border you will need:
- All My Love Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Infinity Chain & Dips & Diamonds Border Maker Cartridges or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Infinity Chain returning December
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Cut a 12″ x 1-3/4″ strip of baby’s breath patterned paper for the base. Cut a piece of stripe patterned paper to measure 12″ x 1-1/2″ and adhere to the base.
Step 2: Using the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch a border from the polka dot patterned paper. Set aside the punched chain and teardrop shapes.
Step 3: Using the Dips & Diamond Border Maker Cartridge, punch two borders from the stripe patterned paper. Adhere them to the base from the back.
Step 4: Adhere the infinity chain border to the base. Combine two pieces of teardrop shapes to make a heart. Adhere three hearts to the border.
Step 5: Add stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What types of wedding scrapbook borders have you made with All My Love? Have you gotten the chance to use this collection for any weddings yet? Let us know in the comments below!